Sunday, June 24, 2012

the big wide world of cloth nappies!

I finally found a great pack, priced reasonably... It's 10 little lamb bamboo cloth nappys with covers, fleece liners and other bits. Normally it's £115 but for some reason it's being offered at this  discounted price of £50
I don't know why it's discounted, but I don't mind! We're going to start elimination communication after the first few weeks (depending on how I'm feeling) and we're also going to have disposables just in case I absolutely hate cloth in the first few weeks- so the minimal investment seems worthwhile at the moment. It will allow us to try out cloth, see how we feel about it and then either buy more, or sell them. Another part that makes the price so amazing is that our council offers a real nappy incentive scheme and will reimburse you up to £25 when you spend £50 on reusable nappies!! Cha-ching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment